[rules-users] Drools ... suitable for recursive analysis?

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 01:57:50 EST 2013

I don't think that Sokoban can be solved with any computer program
(except for very simple situations).

Just consider the number of available cells and the number of boxes;
then compute the number of possible situations.

Certainly, for any given situation there several moves that can be
excluded. But there's no heuristic for choosing a good move, as it may
be necessary to move  boxes away from the target cells...

-W