[rules-users] drools expose as a restful services

Stephen Masters stephen.masters at me.com
Fri Jan 25 05:09:56 EST 2013

Well, there's this documentation:
http://docs.jboss.org/drools/release/5.4.0.CR1/droolsjbpm-integration-docs/html/ch03.html

If you don't fancy Drools Server, and prefer to roll your own, here's an example of a REST web app written in Spring, with a small amount of Drools functionality.
https://github.com/gratiartis/sctrcd-fx-web
… it's a work in progress, and currently the Drools aspects of it are minimal. So my apologies for any messiness!

And Jeremy Ary posted a link here to this last week, which is a Groovy-based Spring web project, using Drools:
https://github.com/jeremyary/CEP_dynamicFactRetraction

Steve