[rules-users] .BRL in Eclipse

Stephen Masters stephen.masters at me.com
Mon Jan 28 06:23:18 EST 2013

If you have the drools plugins installed, then you can open the "Guvnor Repositories" view. Add a repository pointing at your Guvnor installation. You can then drag them into a local project, modify them and commit back to Guvnor.

https://access.redhat.com/knowledge/docs/en-US/JBoss_Developer_Studio/4.0/html/Eclipse_Guvnor_Tools_Reference_Guide/guvnor_repositories_view.html

Steve