[rules-users] Capturing condition/constraint evaluation results

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 00:39:37 EST 2013

Ah, yes - this is one of my fundamental Rule Design Patterns. It irks
me no end that the White Paper Red Hat is about to publish hangs in
some infinite (?) finalization loop - I could simply point you there
and say "read the chapter on 'Learning the Reason for Failure'".
(Mark: I'm bcc-ing you-know-who.)

But there's no way you can do this with rules created from a
spreadsheet onyl - but I think you may use a spreadsheet for
generating the basic rules and take it from there.

-W