[rules-users] Non short circuit ANDing

mp meitreyi.panchmia at morganstanley.com
Tue Jan 29 11:42:10 EST 2013

Hi,

I need to use non-short circuit ANDing (&) for my rules.
However, for a rules like (conditionA & conditionB) I get the following
error:
"Predicate 'conditionA & conditionB' must be a Boolean expression"

(conditionA && conditionB) works fine. But it short circuits the conditions.

Any ideas as to what I could be doing wrong or how I can ensure that
condition2 is evaluated irrespective of whether condition1 is true or false?

Thanks.