[rules-users] Drools rule [Planner]

André Fróes arfmoraes at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 14:29:18 EST 2013

I'm on 5.5.0.Final, its the same principles of cloudcomputer, that is
working, but without the getMultiplicand on comparator, it will assign
workorder requiredWorktime to an engineer worktime that is usually 8h, in
thesis i guess it would be simpler :D, i'm even using the cloudcomputer drl
file replacing variables. But i'll try remake the project to verify any
loose object and to check if I missed something.