[rules-users] Non short circuit ANDing

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 23:48:25 EST 2013

This is more or less the outline of the design pattern I propose in this
situation. Asserting individual facts for each property that's in range
might be too heavy (and cause more work when they all need to be
collected); an additional Collection item in or associated with the
fact under investigation would be more convenient.

Red Hat reps promised the White Paper for today. We'll see... Otherwise
I'll put it on my home page. [Threat, threat, ;-) ]

-W