[rules-users] User specific packages for Guvnor

riri irina.adam at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 07:00:35 EST 2013

Hello everyone,

I am interested in working with Guvnor and would like to know if rule
packages can be user specific. For example I would need to have each user be
able to have his own rules to work on and have only these ones available the
next time he logs in. I think that would be the same as having a separate
knowledge base per user but I am not exactly sure what settings should be
configured so that the user only has access to his knowledge base.
Afterwards I need to recover the user specific packages separately using the
knowledge agent.

Has anyone ever used Guvnor in a similar manner? I am just starting with it
and would appreciate some input from more experienced users.

Best regards