[rules-users] Non short circuit ANDing

Cotton, Ben Ben.Cotton at morganstanley.com
Thu Jan 31 10:24:59 EST 2013

Got it.  Just did my first pass cursory read. BEAUTIFUL WORK Wolfgang.

Starting my 2nd pass deep-dive right now with "2.4 Handling Failure to Match". I see here that you have outlined a strategy for Collecting failures (and matches).  Exactly relevant to this discussion.  :-)

IMHO, this paper looks like it may be the ideal bridge for those of us looking to take the next step from the "Drools Expert" paper's elementary use-case samples towards using Drools technology to solve more challenging (indeed classic) problems (ShortestPath, Zebra Puzzle etc.) and to implement real-world application design patterns.

Lots of "homework" to do here, so much to learn. THANK YOU WOLFGANG!