[rules-users] Guvnor repository backward compatible?

Sean Su sean.x.su at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 19:21:46 EDT 2013

While evaluating and building rules in using Guvnor 5.5, we have noticed
that there will be some major changes in 6.0. We have some concerns that
the repository (rules) built using 5.5 may not be accessible by Gunvor 6.0.

Does anyone know anything about this? Do we have document about 6.0? It
seems the document in the 6.0 beta download has the old content.

Also what is the estimated release date for 6.0?

Thanks

Sean