[rules-users] Change Notification doesn't work with eval(true) in one of the rules

Davide Sottara dsotty at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 05:59:22 EDT 2013

Replacing eval( true) with Boolean( this == Boolean.TRUE ) results in a
different network configuration:
the former requires an EvalNode, the latter a JoinNode.
A few issues with EvalNode dynamic additions/removals have been found
and fixed over time,
including one that was found last week. Please do check with later versions.
Davide

p.s. there may be more robust ways to control which rules are enabled or
not at a given moment.