[rules-users] Manage dynamically rules in KnowledgeBase

tiahdomoina rabarijaonadomoina at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 06:04:47 EDT 2013

Thanks for the link, it definitely helped me

I was wondering about 2 things :

1- With the knowledgeBuilder, you can check if there is an error with the
method getErrors(). So you can remove immediately the resource which caused
the error. Is there anything like that for the KnowledgeBase to check after
adding a new KnowledgePackage in it ?

2- If I want to remove a rule, I have to update all facts. But for my
application, I have 20 000 facts, is there any specific way to manage it ?