[rules-users] How to get version of an asset for perticular Package version using RESTEasy

Amar amarvyawhare at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 11:43:40 EDT 2013

agreed. but it will give version of an asset present in current package.
say current package version is 5. then it will give asset version in
package version 5. but here i want get the asset version that was present
in earlier package version say 3. do we have any mechanism to achive this
by resteasy or other means.