[rules-users] No errors thrown from KnowledgeAgent

De Rooms Brecht bderooms at vub.ac.be
Tue Jul 30 04:55:43 EDT 2013

Dear Drools users,

I have been testing with the KnowledgeAgent from version 5.4 and 5.5. It
monitors a changeset and is set to incrementally build the
knowledgebase. I noticed that it sometimes crashes but never throws out
errors. This happens for example when I define a type two times and when
I remove a file. Does anyone experience similar behaviour and has an
idea of how I could see the errors? I already tried to check the errors
by building it myself using a knowledgebuilder before I update the file
that the knowledgeAgent monitors but that's quite a dirty solution.

Kind Regards,
De Rooms Brecht