[rules-users] IntelliFest 2013 (San Diego) - only 10 weeks to go

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Tue Jul 30 11:54:00 EDT 2013

http://blog.athico.com/2013/07/intellifest-2013-san-diegl-only-10.html
----
Here is the updated flyer for IntelliFest 2013, this October in San Diego. Dr. Ernest Friedman-Hill, the creator ofJess, will be there talking about the new Jess 8.0 release. Also Dr. Daniel Miranker, the creator of the Leaps algorithm (a lazy alternative to the Rete algorithm), will be there talking about web scale distributed pattern matching.

I'll also be there presenting my new algorithm, entitled "From Eager to Lazy : The Evolution of the Rete Algorithm