[rules-users] Planner 5.5.1 Immovable Planning entities

duggal vikramvirsinghduggal at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 1 12:14:36 EST 2013

I have certain planning entities that are locked and their planning variables
should not change their current values. I am implementing this using the
SelectionFilter that returns false if an entity is NOT to be moved.
However I see that the Construction Heuristic Phase (FFD) does assign a
value to the Planning Variable of that entity.
As per my understanding the construction phase should also leave the
immovable entity alone.
Am I doing something incorrect?