[rules-users] Planner 5.5.1 Immovable Planning entities

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 03:57:21 EST 2013

Op 02-03-13 03:35, duggal schreef:
>>> As per my understanding the construction phase should also leave the
>>> immovable entity alone.
>>> Am I doing something incorrect?
>>>
>> This is a known issue in 5.5.x :/
> Is there a workaround to lock entities in 5.5.x? Can i insert these locked
> planning entities as problem facts? I think I did this in 5.4.0 and it
> worked for me
I forgot to mention one important detail:
The construction heuristics don't move any entity's variable which is null.

So that's why the issue that "moveable*Filter doesn't apply to
construction heuristics" in 5.5.x normally doesn't pose much of a problem.
Especially because 5.5 doesn't support nullable=true (which 6.0 will
support together with moveable*Filter on CH too).

Does that help?