[rules-users] Package Snapshot question

Stephen Masters stephen.masters at me.com
Mon Mar 4 19:53:53 EST 2013

Similar to '2', I have done by creating a new dated/versioned snapshot and then copy that to the 'Live' snapshot.

That way, I have a history of live snapshots. And I just need to copy the previous version to 'Live' if I wish to roll back.

I'd stay away from LATEST personally, as that means it's not possible to test that the rules are working as expected before promoting them. I'd hate to have a situation where new rule sets are being deployed automatically every time a package was built.

Steve