[rules-users] add guvnor-webapp-core as a dependency to project

Toni Rikkola toni.rikkola at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 03:08:31 EST 2013

I doubt there are any docs for this yet :)
Unfortunately at this point you need to check where the modules you need are yourself. Just search for the class in guvnor repository that implements the interface, they should be all there.
I would also like to warn you that the module structure in Guvnor will change before 6.0 gets out.

Toni