[rules-users] JBOSS / DROOLS DEVELOPMENT ARCHITECT CAREER OPPORTUNITY

Elizabeth Marsh e.marsh at accenturefederal.com
Thu Mar 7 16:59:56 EST 2013

ACCENTURE FEDERAL SERVICES is looking for Development Architects who have
experience with JBoss and Drools.  These positions are based in Maryland,
and are permanent full time career opportunities.

We are looking for minimum of 5 years experience in JBoss, 1 year in Drool.

US Citizenship is required due to client restrictions.

Please let me know if there is anyone you can think of who may be an
appropriate source or candidate. Thank you for your consideration.

e.marsh at accenturefederal.com
www.accenturefederal.com