[rules-users] Ignore subsequent conditions in a Decision Table based on previous condition

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 06:06:56 EDT 2013

If a CONDITION (or ACTION for that matter) is not to apply for a given rule
you should be able to simply leave the cell empty.

CONDITION           CONDITION               CONDITION              ACTION
                                    result1
N                   N                       Y                      result2
N                   N                       N                      result3
N                   Y                       N                      result4
N                   Y                       Y                      result5