[rules-users] Issue in writing business rule with Drools Guvnor 5.5.0 and Jboss as 7.0.2

mahesh_kharat mahesh.kharat at igate.com
Tue Mar 19 00:32:08 EDT 2013

   I am using drools guvnor 5.5.0 with jboss as 7.0.2.

   I want to write one business rule but I am getting following issues :

   1. When I am selecting "From entry-point" from list of facts, guvnor
doesn’t give facility to add "Any of the following are true" condition in
add pattern of "From entry-point".
   2. When I am selecting "Any of the following are true" from list of
facts, guvnor doesn’t give facility to add "From entry-point" condition in
add pattern of "Any of the following true".

    Has anyone faced the same situation? Please provide your throughts on
this issue, how to overcome the issue?

   - Mahesh