[rules-users] Package versioning vs assets versioning

IPatel ishita.patel at usbank.com
Thu Mar 21 15:02:03 EDT 2013

Hi,
I am researching on how guvnor handle versioning of both packages and
assets.
I came across the following link:
http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/rules-dev-package-and-deployment-versioning-for-repo-design-thoughts-td63349.html#a63351

So just to confirm again, the tool does not have package versioning
capabilities. Thus, there is no "Restore this version" for the package.
however Rules/assets are individually versioned and users can use "Restore
this version" button.

I see that there is a "version" option on the "attribute" tab of the
package. But i believe this is only for reference.

Please let me know if my understanding is correct.

Thank you