[rules-users] Importing existing drl into Guvnor

droolist satishnryn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 10:57:03 EDT 2013

"I have some requirement of building specific rules from same package , Can
we achieve this by maintaining guvnor repository from external RDBMS ?"
When you say build, I assume you mean packaging. Yes, Guvnor provides
selectors - built in selector using status and categories. And there is
custom selector where you can provide your selection logic.

"how can we achieve this requirement of firing specific rules under specific
conditions when I am using guvnor for managing rules"
Besides salience and agenda-group as mentioned by Abhinay, take a look at
AgendaFilters. You can use some custom metadata and use that in your custom
AgendaFitler to accept firing of certain rules.