[rules-users] Ways to list the globals

Sonata plz.write.to at gmail.com
Wed May 1 23:17:30 EDT 2013

Thank you so much for your quick reply!

I am on 5.4. What I wanted to do is to list out the currently set globals
(with values) that can be used in the current active rule. So it seems like
I should not go for the getGlobalVariables() option.

But then if I use
((MapGlobalResolver)drools.getKnowledgeRuntime().getGlobals()).getGlobals(),
it does not list those I set in java using session.setGlobal(), where
session is a StatefulKnowledgeSession before firing the rule. It ONLY list
those I set in drl using drools.getWorkingMemory().setGlobal().

Thanks