[rules-users] Drools Guvnor - Testing rules

Toni Rikkola toni.rikkola at gmail.com
Thu May 2 06:01:14 EDT 2013

Guvnor uses the Drools Verifier module for this. You can run the verifier in the QA Analysis section.

Here is a list of features the Verifier covers https://community.jboss.org/wiki/DroolsVerifier
It also has the features you listed. Verifier is not perfect, depends how you write your rules, but it is not 100% perfect when it looks for these issues.

The mortgage example that comes with Guvnor is currently the only one we have.

Toni Rikkola