[rules-users] KnowledgeAgent to update knowledge base built with Guvnor pkg

Davide Sottara dsotty at gmail.com
Fri May 3 04:01:04 EDT 2013

The options are set at the KB level, way before rules etc.. are added.
So yes, you can initialize an empty KB and use changesets to add rules
dynamically later. Notice this:

KnowledgeBase knowledgeBase = KnowledgeBaseFactory.newKnowledgeBase(conf);

/* knowledgeBase.addKnowledgePackages(builder.getKnowledgePackages()); */

return knowledgeBase;

You can define a changeset in a file, or you can create it programmatically.