[rules-users] Camel get ksession results

mauro mdurantejr at gmail.com
Fri May 3 12:31:14 EDT 2013

Hi,

I'm using Drools integration with Camel and have to be able to get the
objects that were validated by a rule in a stateless ksession later in the
Camel route.

My camel-server.xml has something similar to this:
<policy ref="droolsPolicy">
   <bean ref="createList" />
   <to uri="drools:node1/ksession1" />
   <bean ref="afterRules" />
</policy>

in the "createList" bean I create a list of java objects and call
CommandFactory.newBatchExecution(commandList);

My Drools rule responds as expected. So far so good.
But then later when execution reaches "afterRules" bean, the exchange body
has empty lists for both "facts" and "results".

What I want at this point is to be able to get all the objects which were
compatible with the rule (a simple sysout). The ones that didn't match the
rule, are simply disposed.

How can I solve that?

Drools v5.5.0 Final
Camel 2.10.4