[rules-users] Consequence Exception with too many events

Jason Barto jason.p.barto at gmail.com
Sat May 4 12:59:16 EDT 2013

Wolfgang,
I'd agree with you although I will continue to research further.  If it is
as you suggest - a race condition - I would think a more appropriate
reaction of the system would be to emit a warning that events are expiring
before they can be considered by the rules engine, although I would think
that this is a use case which does not see much real life execution.  Thank
you very much for your time and input into this matter, it's been
educational.

Sincerely,
Jason