[rules-users] Deploying DRools guvnor WAR on Websphere application server.

ashish6276 ashishkumarec010 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 06:12:58 EDT 2013

HI all

   I am new to drools and i am trying to deploy drolls guvnor war to WAS. i
tried guvnor WAR 5.5 on WAS 7 and WAS 8. but i dint get success. I am in
urgent requiremnt to understand guvnor look and feel.  Can any1 suggest me
Which version of guvnor WAR is compatible with which version of WAS.  I cant
change my application server requirement. Its websphere application server.