[rules-users] threw error java.lang.ClassCastException: org.drools.reteoo.FromNode$FromMemory cannot be cast to org.drools.reteoo.BetaMemory

Davide Sottara dsotty at gmail.com
Wed May 8 13:19:44 EDT 2013

Ok, this is starting to become helpful :)
So two questions, just to be sure:

1) Do you modify the KnowledgeBase using the KnowledgeAgent? or do you
use the KB methods directly?

2) Whenever you "update" the KB, what do you do exactly? do you remove
the previous version of the rule,
or do you just add a new package with the "new" one?

Knowing the method you use to modify the KB would be extremely helpful
And yes, this may indeed be related to what dcrissman reported

Thanks!
Davide