[rules-users] Optaplanner: Unexpected global [scoreHolder]

jonathan.labin jonathan.labin at gmail.com
Wed May 15 10:18:21 EDT 2013

I am using Optaplanner 6.0.0-Beta2 and I am in some cases receiving the
following error during initial solution construction:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected global
[scoreHolder]
	at
org.drools.core.common.AbstractWorkingMemory.setGlobal(AbstractWorkingMemory.java:515)
	at
org.drools.core.impl.StatefulKnowledgeSessionImpl.setGlobal(StatefulKnowledgeSessionImpl.java:360)
	at
org.optaplanner.core.impl.score.director.drools.DroolsScoreDirector.resetKieSession(DroolsScoreDirector.java:83)
	at
org.optaplanner.core.impl.score.director.drools.DroolsScoreDirector.setWorkingSolution(DroolsScoreDirector.java:74)
	at
org.optaplanner.core.impl.solver.scope.DefaultSolverScope.setWorkingSolutionFromBestSolution(DefaultSolverScope.java:176)
	at
org.optaplanner.core.impl.solver.DefaultSolver.solvingStarted(DefaultSolver.java:176)
	at
org.optaplanner.core.impl.solver.DefaultSolver.solve(DefaultSolver.java:154)

I noticed this error in gist:
https://gist.github.com/ge0ffrey/5236604

If this is the same error, what are the current constraints that I need
adhere to in order to avoid this error?

Jon