[rules-users] Optaplanner: Unexpected global [scoreHolder] - Kie API trouble

jonathan.labin jonathan.labin at gmail.com
Thu May 16 16:28:57 EDT 2013

My problem turned out to be due to a lack of understanding of what
KieFileSystem does.
I'm still not sure i fully understand but I noticed that you added a fixed
prefix to your path provided to  kieFileSystem.write(...)

I didn't have this prefix and used the provided path directly.  When this
path was absolute or did not fall under what KieFileSystem obviously
prefers, i would get the Unexpected global [scoreHolder]  error once
planning started.

>From what I can tell, this error occurred anytime the provided path began
with something other than src/main/resources/

Jon