[rules-users] [uberfire-users] Configurable and Reusable Editor

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Fri May 17 16:00:10 EDT 2013

All Drools and jBPM components use the Uberfire framework.

Any individual component can be used in isolation (subject to inclusion of
any dependencies) by any other Uberfire compliant application.

Vice-versa any 3rd party Uberfire compliant component can be used within
the Kie Workbench extending its functionality.