[rules-users] Is it possible to deploy Guvnor and Form Builder on different nodes to work in embeded structure

Zahid Ahmed zahid.ahmed at emirates.com
Wed May 22 07:10:48 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have a form builder embedded in guvnor. And both are deployed on the same node of jboss on porty 8080. I want to deploy these on different nodes and want form-builder to still open with in guvnor. I just wanna know that, Is it possible to deploy Guvnor on one node of jboss and Form builder on a different node. Being on different nodes form builder can still be embedded in guvnor. Is there any configuration available to do this. I want to do this to share server's load. People creating processes and forms both have different servers and the applications accessing assets are directly getting it from guvnor.

For example :

Node 1 :
IP                            : 127. 0.0.1
                Port                       : 8080
                URL                        : http://127.0.0.1:8080/drools-guvnor

Node 2 :
IP                            : 127. 0.0.1
                Port                       : 8888
                URL                        : http://127.0.0.1:8888/form-builder

Deployment Environment :
                JBOSS-AS-7.1.1
                Guvnor 5.4.0.Final
                Jbpm-form-builder 5.4.0.Final

Thanks and Best Regards,

Zahid Ahmed
Senior Software Engineer | Emirates Group IT
P.O. Box 686 | Dubai, United Arab Emirates
T +971 4 245 2551| M +971   55 124 9171