[rules-users] Error during fetching rules via REST API

abhinay_agarwal abhinay_agarwal at infosys.com
Fri May 31 01:12:07 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am trying to access guvnor(on tomcat) through my application(on websphere)
through a rest API call using "HttpURLConnection", but when i use

connection.connect();

it throws me the following error. Any idea about this error or which jar
might I be missing,

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.drools.util.ServiceRegistryImpl
(initialization failure)
	at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:145)
	at
org.drools.builder.KnowledgeBuilderFactory.loadServiceFactory(KnowledgeBuilderFactory.java:130)
	at
org.drools.builder.KnowledgeBuilderFactory.getKnowledgeBuilderServiceFactory(KnowledgeBuilderFactory.java:124)
	at
org.drools.builder.KnowledgeBuilderFactory.newKnowledgeBuilder(KnowledgeBuilderFactory.java:46)

Regards,
Abhinay