[rules-users] entry-point and accumulate in a guided rule (BRL)

Ravi Gupta rkgupta75 at gmail.com
Sat May 25 11:22:32 EDT 2013

See screenshot, I want to combine an entry-point and an accumulate function
such as (the below is DRL, which works)

*rule "GSS-Sev1-Monitor"*
*        no-loop true*
*        dialect "mvel"*
*        when*
*            $ticketStatistics : TicketStatistics( $ID : ID == null )*
*            accumulate($supportTicket:SupportTicket( ticketStatisticsID ==
$ID , severity == "Sev-1" ) over window:time (5m) from entry-point
"gss-support-stream", $num : count( $supportTicket ))*
*        then*
*            $ticketStatistics.currentTicketCount = $num;*
*            update( $ticketStatistics );*
*        end*

I can't seem to re-create this in Guvnor (BRL)