[rules-users] Drools 6.0 and Drools chance?

Davide Sottara dsotty at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 11:03:25 EDT 2013

We're releasing Drools 5.6 even now, which is currently required by
drools-chance.
A drools-chance 0.5.6 will be tagged for experimental use.

As soon as that is done, I will start upgrading drools-chance for 6.x
Drools-pmml will probably become independent, as will drools-shapes.
Drools chance core, instead, might become part of core, exploiting the
new pluggable
TMS feature available in the 6.x series.

Davide