[rules-users] kie-spring and drools-wb integration

clayton.tabone clayton.tabone at go.com.mt
Fri Oct 11 03:33:36 EDT 2013

Great to hear from you Mark :)

Thank you for sharing the link to the Camel example.

I have already used a similar configuration for rules in the classpath and
it works.

What seems to lack from the kie-spring schema is the configuration of a
KieContainer for a specific KieModule. Something similar to the following
kie-ci example but using Spring configuration.
https://github.com/droolsjbpm/drools/blob/master/drools-examples-api/kiecontainer-from-kierepo/src/main/java/org/drools/example/api/kiecontainerfromkierepo/KieContainerFromKieRepoExample.java

I have been looking at KModuleBeanFactoryPostProcessor and the way that this
gets an instance of the classpath container. However the
getClasspathContainer is implicit in KieSpringUtils and there is no option
to get a KieContainer for a specific KieModule from a KieRepo.

Is it possible to create a Camel KieEndpoint for a KieSession defined in a
KieModule from a KieRepository?

Thanks again,
Clayton