[rules-users] [Planner] uninitializedEntityFilter example

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 07:43:56 EDT 2013

See it's javadocs. Note that in your case the T is a planning entity.

/**
  * Decides on keeping or discarding a selection
  * (which is a {@link PlanningEntity}, a planningValue, a {@link Move}
or a {@link Selector}).
  * <p/>
  * A filtered selection is considered as not selected, it does not
count as an unaccepted selection.
  */
public interface SelectionFilter<T> {

     /**
      * @param scoreDirector never null, the {@link ScoreDirector}
      * which has the {@link ScoreDirector#getWorkingSolution()} to
which the selection belongs or applies to
      * @param selection never null, a {@link PlanningEntity}, a
planningValue, a {@link Move} or a {@link Selector}
      * @return true if the selection is accepted, false if the
selection should be discarded
      */
     boolean accept(ScoreDirector scoreDirector, T selection);

}