[rules-users] Drools Rules : Getting Started Tutorial Link Required

Zahid Ahmed zahid.ahmed at emirates.com
Tue Oct 22 04:28:28 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am new to Drools Rules and using Drools-5.5.0.Final in my project. I need to know , how to setup JBPM runtime engine to perform rule evaluation for BusinessRule Nodes. Is there any separate server required for it or can it be done with in JBPM runtime. I need a tutorial on setup/configurations and a tutorial on rule writing, model uploading. I need to know that how to pass fact dynamically at runtime when a Business Rule Node is reached.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Zahid Ahmed
Senior Software Engineer