[rules-users] Help on writing a rule

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 02:11:25 EDT 2013

Well...

On 22/10/2013, Demian Calcaprina <calcacuervo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes! I receive many price change events.. but, as I am using window length
> = 1, I would expect to have the activation cancelled for the previous one?
>
> I am not sure how to express this:
> "when there is some price change, and some signal, and there has not been
> any order over the last minute, then place an order"
>
> The price change and signal are like "existence" facts.. "If there is some
> price change change.." "if there is some signal ..."

there ist the "exists" CE,well documented in Expert's section 4.8.3.6.4.

But then you'll have trouble accessing the order id of this anonymous existence.

Again, I recommend using what I call an auxiliary "peephole fact" to
keep track of the latest pair of PriceChange and Signal, possibly with
a reference to the OrderCreated.

Also, the "magic"  if value 1234 doesn't look kosher to me, too.

-W