[rules-users] Error deploying knowledge-base.war on tomcat6

xat xatteg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 01:19:08 EDT 2013

I have CentOS6.4 with tomcat 6.0.24 and jdk1.7.21.

I've successfully launched Guvnor 5.5.0-Final, created some facts, rules and
knowledgebase. Generated WAR file for knowledgebase as described here
http://docs.jboss.org/drools/release/5.5.0.Final/drools-guvnor-docs/html/ch04.html#d0e2381

When deploying this file on tomcat I have the following in tomcat logs:

Oct 24, 2013 3:26:58 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR
INFO: Deploying web application archive drools-service.war
(org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader).
log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for
more info.
Oct 24, 2013 3:28:00 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Error listenerStart
Oct 24, 2013 3:28:00 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Context [/drools-service] startup failed due to previous errors
Oct 24, 2013 3:28:00 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
clearThreadLocalMap
SEVERE: A web application created a ThreadLocal with key of type
[org.springframework.core.NamedThreadLocal] (value [XML bean definition
resources currently being loaded]) and a value of type [null] (value [null])
but failed to remove it when the web application was stopped. To prevent a
memory leak, the ThreadLocal has been forcibly removed.

What could be the reason of this?