[rules-users] Is there tool convert DRL file to XLS file

scarlettxu xu_han_zi at 163.com
Tue Oct 29 04:09:51 EDT 2013

Hi Expert,

At my workplace we are moving from .drl files to .xls files so that the
business analysts can better understand the rules and can communicate with
the business faster. Our rule base is pretty complicated and I was wondering
if there was a tool which could take drl files as input and provide xls as
output.

Any help in this regard will be appreciated.

Thanks,