[rules-users] Drools Concurrent Execution causes Blocked Threads

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Mon Sep 2 04:20:05 EDT 2013

SatefulKnowledgeSesssion is thread safe - it just uses a big lock on the session, so only one thread can interact with it at any one time.

We will need to see your problem to be able to assist. The sample rules, and how you are bootstrapping and using these 10 threads.

As per previous request, can you submit a self contained unit test as a pull request, that we can run. If we don't get this we cannot assist you further.

Mark