[rules-users] JBPM : Need solution with SwimLane

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 07:41:26 EDT 2013

Yeah, because as far as I know that's not the intention of a swimlane. The
main idea is taht if you have multiple tasks in the same swimlane all of
them will be assigned to the same actor, but in this case you have only one
task in the swim lane and then you are going into the swimlane again, so it
will create a new context again.. and that's the expected behavior as far
as I know.