[rules-users] Drools 6 Spring JTA Persistence

Alexander Herwix alex at herwix.com
Wed Sep 4 05:15:13 EDT 2013

Hey Martin,

haven't looked at your code yet, but I have Drools 6 CR1 and 2 running in grails though without local HT and JTA persistence. It was pretty straight forward, just included the dependencies and pruned duplicate entries (check the dependency report).

If I get the plugin working I would be glad to share a demo project. However, I think that a fully fledged release of the plugin to grails central would take some more time.

Cheers, Alex