[rules-users] Guvnor REST api, compile package

anchi harijana at ovi.com
Wed Sep 4 19:58:20 EDT 2013

Thanks for your answer.
Yes, I've just tried this, it doesn't work.

In this part where it says "...or its binary is not up to date...", it does
not clearly say what criteria is used to determine that binary is not up to
date.

So this is my use case scenario:
1. I have a package that compiles
2. I'm using Guvnor plugin for Eclipse to update one of the assets (BPMN
file) with a new version that will cause compile errors
3. Now I try to create a snapshot with REST call and I want to get a compile
error (since package cannot compile anymore)

But Guvnor just doesn't detect the change (although I can see in console
that version number has changed for my asset, but not for the package).