[rules-users] Running guvnor (5.4.0.Final) test scenarios against multiple packages

Björn Nord bjorn.nord at databyran.se
Thu Sep 5 08:28:57 EDT 2013

Hi,

In order to create some order in my chaos, I am considering moving my rules from my one large package into several smaller ones. I have successfully executed them all together after adding them to my changeset:
<change-set xmlns='http://drools.org/drools-5.0/change-set'
            xmlns:xs='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance'
            xs:schemaLocation='http://drools.org/drools-5.0/change-set http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/labs/labs/jbossrules/trunk/drools-api/src/main/resources/change-set-1.0.0.xsd' >
    <add>
        <resource username="dabyrules" password="dabyrules!" basicAuthentication="enabled" source='http://server:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/result.subjectproperty.skin/INUSE' type='PKG' />
        <resource username="dabyrules" password="dabyrules!" basicAuthentication="enabled" source='http://server:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/result.subjectproperty.length/INUSE' type='PKG' />
        <resource username="dabyrules" password="dabyrules!" basicAuthentication="enabled" source='http://server:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/result.subjectproperty.volume/INUSE' type='PKG' />
        <resource username="dabyrules" password="dabyrules!" basicAuthentication="enabled" source='http://server:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/result.subjectproperty.color/INUSE' type='PKG' />
    </add>
</change-set>

So far so good. Every package has its assets and its test scenarios in guvnor. So here is my question: Is there a way to run a test scenario "against a changeset" like the one above. Is it possible to have a test scenario fire rules in several packages.

Regards,

Björn