[rules-users] counter in slidingTime window with restriction

amarok mail at alexander-wolf.net
Mon Sep 9 02:31:06 EDT 2013

I tried to narrow it down a little but have no idea where the erroneous
firing of "slidingTimeCount" comes from. It annoys me especially because I
want to know when rules fire and why. I tried debugging with eclipse but it
doesnt bring me much further (the debugger stops at least 3 times for each
event in this rule, whereas it is fired only once - I never got too many
outputs when debugging, but I sometimes get the "0" output (apparently when
I am slow) -> this is weird behaviour

how can the condition be evaluated before the accumulation is reduced?